Negative Equity Mortgage
Trade Up Mortgage
Some lenders have introduced a Negative Equity Trade Up Mortgage to assist mortgage customers who are in negative equity. The product is suitable for customers who wish to move from their current home to a home of greater value. The Negative Equity Trade Up Mortgage will enable customers, to sell their current home and transfer whatever is left from the previous mortgage onto a new loan for a new property. This means that the new property will be in negative equity (as the mortgage will be for the value of the new property and an additional amount from the previous).
- The customer cannot be in arrears or have any difficultly in making existing mortgage repayments.
- The maximum total mortgage loan amount including the residual debt is €700,000.
- Up to 90% loan to value is available towards the purchase price of the new property,
- Max loan to value 85% for mortgages of €400,000 or more
- Max of loan to value 75% for one bedroom apartments,
- Current new residential home loan business rates will apply to the total mortgage loan,
- The new loan to property value ratio of the total mortgage loan must not exceed 175%.
To find out more about negative equity mortgages Contact Foskin Financial today on 087: 2261572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|WARNING: If you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
|WARNING: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed-rate loan early.
|WARNING: This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loans. This means you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.
|WARNING: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.